ESD Updated Restrictions Over Indian Nationals
- May 4, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Dependent Pass, Employment Pass, ESD, MDEC, News, Professional Visit Pass, Visa
- All Long Term-Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) holders in Malaysia. Exception is given to Permanent Resident holder and Spouse of Malaysian with the condition to obtain an Entry Approval via MyTravelPass (MTP) based on their respective categories. They must also undergo a FOURTEEN (14) days QUARANTINE at a Quarantine Centre stipulated by NADMA and MOH.
- Business Travellers;
- Social Visit; and
- NEW and RENEWAL holders of the following who are currently abroad: Employment Pass (EP) / Professional Visit Pass (PVP) / Residence Pass-Talent (RP-T) / Dependant Pass (DP)/ Long-Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP);
- Malaysian citizens who are currently in India are allowed to enter Malaysia, and are required to undergo a COMPULSORY FOURTEEN (14) days QUARANTINE at a Quarantine Centre stipulated by NADMA and MOH.
- Malaysia citizens are PROBIHITED to travel to India; and
- All Exit and Entry Approvals that have been obtained through MyTravelPass, MyEntry or other entry approvals are VOIDED / CANCELLED.
The above measures will be reviewed on a regular basis by the Government of Malaysia.
Our Firm continues to act on behalf of our clients for all kind of transactions and inquiries with the immigration authorities. Contact us if our assistance is required.