Putting A Halt On Entry Visa From Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China
- January 28, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Employment Pass, News, Professional Visit Pass, Visa
Following the announcement from Prime Minister Office (PMO) dated 27th January 2020 on Coronavirus outbreak, both government agencies i.e. the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) and Expatriate Services Division (ESD) announced that any new and renewal of work permit applications for People Republic of China (PRC) passport issued in Wuhan City and Hubei Province will not be processed until further notice.
Other affected type of applications are:
- Foreign Knowledge Worker (FKW) projection;
- Resident Pass-Talent (RP-T);
- Dependent Pass and Long Term Social Visit Pass;
- And, all type of entry visas.
Not sure how this will affect you? Contact us and provide a brief background of your situation and we see how we could assist.